ETF End of non-woven production line M 3300
Smart roll preparation
The ETF end of a non-woven production line is an extensive installation that optimises your preparation of wrapped customer rolls. It is a smart combination of accumulation, inspection, cutting and rolling; all controlled through one common plc-program which ensures maximum flexibility.
Features & options
• Width guided edge cutting system M 2450
• Edge choppers M 2460 to save volume of waste
• Accumulator M 5150 for temporarily carpet storage
• Controlled dancing roller for excellent tension control
• Inspection section, controlled independently of the remaining line.
• Material guiding (position control)
• Rolling machine M 5720 or M 5728
• Automatic tube feed (also for multiple width tubes)
• Glue system for automatic adhesion of the material to the core or to close the roll
• Offline automatic wrapping system
• Automatic roll transport system M 5900
• Integration in line & mainframe communication