ETF Semi-automatic rolling machine M 5720
Maximum flexibility in handling materials
The ETF semi-automatic rolling machine can be installed at the end of any floorcovering production line. It produces either large or small rolls, rolled pile in or pile out. Whatever needed at any given time. The special design of this rolling machine ensures perfectly straight and tightly-wound rolls. The rolling
process must be started manually by one or two operators.
The semi-automatic rolling machine can be modified for usage with artificial grass or very light weight materials. For that purpose it will be fitted with a centre drive system or push roller. This ensures the creation of a compact, round roll which makes handling and transportation of the roll a lot easier.
Features & options
• Electronic (optical) length measuring device M 2620 / M 2622
• Bi-directional fast cross cutter M 2410
• Slitting unit(s) M 2422
• Automatic feed up of material between main rollers
• Both rollers independently driven for tight rolling and speeds up to 100 m/min.
• Electronically width guided
• Automatic tube feed (also for multipe tube widths)
• Pneumatically pivoting side guiders
• Centre drive system or push roller to create tight rolls of non wovens or artificial grass
• Film dispenser for on-line wrapping
• Automatic roll ejection