ETF End of a vinyl production line M 6300
All-in-one roll preparation
The ETF end of a vinyl production line is an extensive installation that optimises your preparation of wrapped rolls. It is a smart combination of accumulation, inspection, cutting, rolling and wrapping; all controlled through one common plc-program which guarantees maximum flexibility.
The integration of a fault registration and optimisation system increases the number of first quality rolls and therefore drastically decreases the number of short rolls. This outlet line can be controlled by only one operator and one inspector.
Download brochure here
Features & options
• Width guided edge cutting system M 2450
• Edge choppers M 2460 to save volume of waste
• Accumulator M 5150 for temporarily vinyl storage
• Controlled dancing roller for excellent tension control
• Material guiding (position control)
• Inspection section, controlled independently of the remaining line
• Automatic rolling machine M 6720
• Automatic roll transport system M 5900
• Automatic roll sorting system M 5940
• Integration in line & mainframe communication