ETF End of a vinyl production line M 6300
All-in-one roll preparation
The ETF end of a vinyl production line is an extensive installation that optimises your preparation of wrapped rolls. It is a smart combination of accumulation, inspection, cutting, rolling and wrapping; all controlled through one common plc-program which guarantees maximum flexibility.
The integration of a fault registration and optimisation system increases the number of first quality rolls and therefore drastically decreases the number of short rolls. This outlet line can be controlled by only one operator and one inspector.
Features & options
• Width guided edge cutting system M 2450
• Edge choppers M 2460 to save volume of waste
• Accumulator M 5150 for temporarily vinyl storage
• Pneumatically controlled dancing roller for excellent tension control
• Inspection section, controlled independent of the remaining line
• Guiding frame for track position control
• Automatic rolling machine M 6720
• Automatic roll transport system M 5900
• Automatic roll sorting system M 5940
• Controlling the line through a mainframe